• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OT - Oversize Tent Cot Xlnt cond. with cover $125

DeathValleyPaul

NAXJA Forum User
Very comfortable and does well in the rain. Can be used without the tent as a lounge chair, or fold down cot. Sells new for $179.00 goes up and packs up fairly quickly.

It has enough room for a large person, and some gear, and storage space underneath it to keep it dry in a rain storm.

I bought this last year and used it twice. I am cutting down on my camping gear to one tent, and although this is perfect for a quick pitch and comfort, it is not a great tent to be in in a snowstorm. You will stay dry, and you can sit up, enough room to pee in a bottle, but not roomy like a ground tent.

Carries nicely rooftop, or in your cargo area.

41B1OTAd2zL._SL500_AA130_.jpg

It is a Kamp-Rite BUT I CANT FIND IT. I think my bro-in-law borrowed it without asking. The thing is too big to hide in my house, but then I did find a set of 16" tires hiding in my garage while looking for it. SORRY - OFF MARKET UNTIL FOUND.

Back