• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AH HA

I guess this would explain 3 wheel drive.

picture.php

STROKER

Ok, that's interesting. Don't you run alloy shafts?

Yes I run the VERY expensive RCV’s, already started the warranty claim waiting to here from them.

STROKER

Oh, so it was the splines on the RCV that stripped? Impressive.

Yeesh. Just took another look, and to me the splines look ground down compared to up near the smooth part of the shaft.

I don't remember that big a "bang" when it let go, I wonder if it was a material defect (in which case, if the one on the other side came from the same "batch", it might be suspect too.

Hope RCV takes good care of you on this.

Yeesh. Just took another look, and to me the splines look ground down compared to up near the smooth part of the shaft.

I don't remember that big a "bang" when it let go, I wonder if it was a material defect (in which case, if the one on the other side came from the same "batch", it might be suspect too.

Hope RCV takes good care of you on this.

Not a Big Bang at all, could have been from last year, who knows, checked the other side and it is perfect.

I hope so to, they just emailed me for more pics, so we’ll see.

STROKER

Nice! They want the busted one back for analysis?

Back