• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Washed my girls today...
mac ‘mr clean’ gyvr

1f60e053c5382777ec7687e5ca67a97d.jpg

I knew you only cleaned it to sell!

Do you get notifications when you're kicked out of Facebook groups or does it just go away.

Also, I don't think I get along well with toyota people.

CHI-town 4x4 is where all of the Chicago land toyota people take their vehicles because apparently non of them know what a wrench is. On a Chicago based toyota group someone asked where to get their new tires dirty, chi-town told them to go around some quarry. I started preaching land use and how a big name in the toyota offroad community shouldn't be telling people where to go wheeling illegally. And apparently they run that group. So im guessing they booted me i stoped getting notifications and couldn't find the group anymore.

One suggestion to this guy was to go to a construction site after 5 when all the workers leave...

CHI-town 4x4 is where all of the Chicago land toyota people take their vehicles because apparently non of them know what a wrench is. On a Chicago based toyota group someone asked where to get their new tires dirty, chi-town told them to go around some quarry. I started preaching land use and how a big name in the toyota offroad community shouldn't be telling people where to go wheeling illegally. And apparently they run that group. So im guessing they booted me i stoped getting notifications and couldn't find the group anymore.

One suggestion to this guy was to go to a construction site after 5 when all the workers leave...

That shop is like 5 mins from me. My buddy with an FJ went a few of their open houses and kept trying to get me to go. I finally went with him to an "Intro to 4X4" class at the badlands. I ended up driving the FJ most of the day as he was pretty nervous, and more or less getting kicked out for not listening to the "spotters" and climbing a couple of the ledges in the quarry. I think at that moment my buddy realized they kinda sucked, and Rob and I took him out for a real trip around the badlands a weeks later where we almost flopped him but got him comfortable actually wheeling the FJ so when he went to Moab he actually enjoyed it.

I think I still have a Corn-Cross shirt

Neighbor across the street passed away a few moths back. Old car guy had a bunch of engines on stands and always working on stuff in the drive way. His kids have been cleaning up the garage, i got a 60 gal air compressor and a small table top drill press for 140 bucks at the garage sale.

20200913_141601.jpg

Lol, more like this week if that

We went to Moab for a few days to celebrate our 30th anniversary. Town was way overcrowded, trails were not. We didn't see anyone all day in our top secret rock collecting canyon
fa4c9a622d4faa85915182459e1ae637.jpg
5cdae1e25080afc0e0fe2dfba80ac212.jpg
327b06325aa5b48d6f214d0c8a17214f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sold my house in 52 hours of listing...

14 showings...

3 offers...

Took the cash offer that was just below listing price... ($900 under)
...and no inspection or appraisal...

mac 'let the fun begin' gyvr

Back