• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Round 3 this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
Who's up for round 3 on exit 38 this weekend? I'm thinking Saturday night.

Sorry to go off topic here (kinds strange I'm apologizing,I've seen how off topic things get!), but how far is Vancouver from you guys. Found a Jeep was gonna go look at and I'm wondering if you guys are around the area?:eyes:

LABMBA87 said:
Sorry to go off topic here (kinds strange I'm apologizing,I've seen how off topic things get!), but how far is Vancouver from you guys. Found a Jeep was gonna go look at and I'm wondering if you guys are around the area?:eyes:
~170miles give or take a few

They're about 2 1/2 hours north of Vancouver Wa. Unless you mean Vancouver B.C., Then add about 2 1/2 more hours. There are quite a few members in the Portland/Vancouver area though.

last time a thread about this run got off topic we ended up with a cluster fawk of somewhere around 50 pages of pure iron pyrite. can we try to keep this one on topic?

WaXJ_Skier said:
last time a thread about this run got off topic we ended up with a cluster fawk of somewhere around 50 pages of pure iron pyrite. can we try to keep this one on topic?

Yeah, I remember. Anyway, I guess it's just as well for me to load my happy a$$ up with my dogs and head up north. At lease the dogs will enjoy the drive.

WaXJ_Skier said:
can we try to keep this one on topic?

And just why do you think YOUR so special that we should keep YOUR thread on topic?

:gee:
:party:
:spam:
Hasta
:paperwork
:doh:
:wow:
:lecture:
:wstupid:
:eek:
:chef:

MMMkay, Bye Bye.
:wave:

WaXJ_Skier said:
can we try to keep this one on topic?

Nice Marmot

marmot.jpg

Megawatt said:
Will 38" tires fit under a stock XJ without cutting?

Oh definitely,
Step 1 Take 4 38" TSLs. They are the only 38" tire that will work. Don't ask me how I know. LLLLOOOOONNNNGGGGG story

Step 2 Lay the tires down on the sidewall.

Step 3 Push them underneath. Now be careful, if you push without using proper technique, you will have a wicked case of death wobble.

If you still don't understand I have a write-up coming soon.

XJourney said:
Oh definitely,
Step 1 Take 4 38" TSLs. They are the only 38" tire that will work. Don't ask me how I know. LLLLOOOOONNNNGGGGG story

Step 2 Lay the tires down on the sidewall.

Step 3 Push them underneath. Now be careful, if you push without using proper technique, you will have a wicked case of death wobble.

If you still don't understand I have a write-up coming soon.

I'm confused. Is that pre or post body lift because I'm trying that exact technique. Except I have lifted the body and am using Thornbirds. I was told Thornbirds would fit with a body lift.

Edit: I just measured my floor jack and its a 19 inch body lift, if that makes a differance.

Blkxjkrawler said:
I'm confused. Is that pre or post body lift because I'm trying that exact technique. Except I have lifted the body and am using Thornbirds. I was told Thornbirds would fit with a body lift.

Edit: I just measured my floor jack and its a 19 inch body lift, if that makes a differance.

What don't you understand NOOB

SEARCH

You can ONLY use turdbirds on the 91 up country with the stock Dana 44 front end.

I don't know why I even bother helping noobs

And IAN give me a break, everyone knows that 2.14 are the perfect set-up of the rocks. Now if you were doing a mall cruizer us 0.56 rear gears.

XJourney said:
What don't you understand NOOB

SEARCH

You can ONLY use turdbirds on the 91 up country with the stock Dana 44 front end.

I don't know why I even bother helping noobs

And IAN give me a break, everyone knows that 2.14 are the perfect set-up of the rocks. Now if you were doing a mall cruizer us 0.56 rear gears.

Y is it that any time any one aks fur help a round hear they get told to search?
I tried the search funcshon butt it didnt not work for me ok. ? It was a simple tek request maybe you shewd just back off and help me! If you cant why dont you just STFU! becides your just posting useless SPOBI enyways. Everyjuan nows that you use 1.1 geers in the reer and 0.56 in the front when running 44'is

Blkxjkrawler said:
Y is it that any time any one aks fur help a round hear they get told to search?
I tried the search funcshon butt it didnt not work for me ok. ? It was a simple tek request maybe you shewd just back off and help me! If you cant why dont you just STFU! becides your just posting useless SPOBI enyways. Everyjuan nows that you use 1.1 geers in the reer and 0.56 in the front when running 44'is

i'm soory about my last post I had a really long day.
Can some one post some pics of this modification:D

u hav bedder b surry.

wwu wfw bfuf

nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back