• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sunday Sunday Sunday (June 6th) Wrench Day

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Sunday Sunday Sunday (June 8th) Wrench Day

June... 8th. Wrench day @ my place. If you have something you need to work on come on by. If you need help with something, come on by. If you want to just stop by and hangout... come on by.

I got tools for most jeep related jobs, I got a welder (I can even help out with some welding) and I got the place. I can fit 3 jeeps on the driveway AT a time. If your jeep leaks, bring cardboard to throw it underneatht the jeep (I leave enough of my own marks to have to worry about foreign marks ;) ). If you're planning on working on something that's potentially going to cause a spill, bring some brake cleaner for cleanup (just in case).

Anyways, if you're interested post up. If you got questions, post up. Garage door will open..... hmmm lets say 9.

Btw, that's June 8th! (which means in a week from now).

Last edited:
i'll try and make it, i want to see if i can find the clunk if my front end. i can bring parts if someone needs em, or supplies like a case of brake cleaner or fluids.

whats for lunch?
:D

GrimmJeeper said:
i'll try and make it, i want to see if i can find the clunk if my front end. i can bring parts if someone needs em, or supplies like a case of brake cleaner or fluids.

whats for lunch?
:D
There's a decent pizza place that delivers... or I got a BBQ that I can fire up but someone needs to come up with what to throw on it :D

let me check my schedule.

strikedistance said:
Gsequoia- I think i've seen your Jeep around. Where in Redondo are you??

I live at Broadway and Garnet and usually drive down Torrance Blvd. to the 110 to go to work and back...

This is what I've been driving lately:
20080430-tires.jpg

GauchoMD said:
I might come by... Been a member for 2 years and have only met 4 people so far.

Not to metion you have a new bumper and tank skid to install!

Get the date straight Remi. :sure:

I can probably swing by. Don't really have anything to wrench on. But I can help whoever needs it.

Re: Sunday Sunday Sunday (June 8th) Wrench Day

xjohnnyc said:
Get the date straight Remi. :sure:

I can probably swing by. Don't really have anything to wrench on. But I can help whoever needs it.
It's the 8th :D

Btw, here's a thought for a project for folks: in vehicle winch controller. If anyone's interested, I can tell you what type of switches to get and I can help you wire it up (OK, I can do Warn fairly easily, others I"d have to see the selenoid layout). Folks would have to run the wires and I'd help insure that they're connected right.

Kejtar said:
Btw, here's a thought for a project for folks: in vehicle winch controller. If anyone's interested, I can tell you what type of switches to get and I can help you wire it up (OK, I can do Warn fairly easily, others I"d have to see the selenoid layout). Folks would have to run the wires and I'd help insure that they're connected right.
most other brands are the same solenoid layout if i remember correctly

Gerr said:
hmmm its been a while im probably wrong
They are wired the same in a way BUT the way they lay them out and run the wires it's just easier to look at the schematic to wire up an external controller. Some of them are layed out side by side, some in a line....

Actually, I'm making of list of things to do on the MJ. So save me a spot in the driveway. :D

Back