• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feb Chapter Ride Little Sahara Dunes Feb 21st

I was there in February a few years ago and the sand was basically frozen in the morning and you could climb anything. By about 11:00 when things thawed out, the climbing was more of a problem. However, it was all sand. No mud that I found, so some rain probably won't hurt the travel. As far as an open cab, that wouldn't be much fun, I agree. Decide for yourselves. If you are out, let me know and I won't make the trip either.

I certainly don't want to be "that guy", but with a colder day and rain in the forecast there is no way on earth I'll get my wife to tag along in the UTV. With no Jeep as an option currently, I'm going to have to sit this one out. The dunes are one of my favorite runs, so I'm pretty bummed about this.

Jared:patriot:

This trip is cancelled. Everyone decided that we wanted better weather for such an outing. If you did not speak up and were planning on going to Little Sahara, you are on your own. Maybe next time we will have better weather.

Back