• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

opinions needed!!!!!

ThatGuy

NAXJA Forum User
so im putting 2.25 spacer ont the front end along with v8 cherokee springs for added lift, in the back iv got 2" shackles with the help of my cutting skills can i fit 33x12.50x15's ok?

so your going to be running aprox. 3" of lift. with some cutting, welding, and tons of bump stops you could run 33's i would say run some 31's and your be jsut dandy

have you searched the tech pages?
...you can fit almost any tire (within reason) just depends on how much you wanna trim.
i run 32's with a 3" AAL lift...

l_90d4e231ffbd4f1ba568f1c3c1785155.jpg

in this pic, JeepAddict is running 33s and 4.5" lift, and i'm running 32s and 3" lift... and haven't trimmed the rear yet...

l_0932ef87546548ecba6b2c2c047ff082.jpg

i ran 32's on mine with a 1.75" spacer and shackle kit for a couple years, and they only rubbed with the swaybars removed and some flex. the fenders weren't cut that much, either. now i have a 3" lift on top of the original 1.75" with 32's, and with the fenders cut and rolled a ton, i can still eat my fenders alive without the swaybars.

Back