• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

December 15th Ride Swap Meet!

Rock2pus

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Anyone coming up for the ride on the 15th post your goodies up here! WTB or WTS, doesn't matter. If you need it, maybe someone's got it!

OK, here goes..
1. Dark grey Comanche tailgate. Some minor dings on the outside, usual inside dents from what looks like pretty light use. Latch and rods are good. 250$
2. Skyjacker extreme drop Pitman arm for 4.5" and up lifts. This thing is beefy. Used but clean, 30$-SOLD
3. RE 4.5" lift coils. Nice shape, 40$-SOLD
4. RE rear monotube shocks for XJ 4-6" lift. Nice shape, 40$-SOLD
5. RE gen2 swaybar disconnects. Used, will clean up nice..40$-SOLD
6. Rear XJ doors. Dark green and power, complete. All glass and electrics still in. Have a couple holes in them from flare install...?? Make offer.
7. Various parts from 00 part out...still have all seats in very good shape (grey cloth sport seats), good radiator, intake, most interior bits....pm me with needs.-SEATS AND SWAYBAR SOLD.

***just added 12/7****

1976 Ford van 9" rear. Complete drum to drum. Width is 65.25" should be 3.27 gears or thereabouts. Big web, big bearing ends. Unsure if it's a nodular center, but I doubt it I have to swing to storage and check. 5 on 5-1/2" bolt pattern. Either way,150$
K&N FIPK intake and filter. Filter could use a good cleaning, missing the "dam" for true cold air. Worked fine when I switched out to the THOR intake. 25$
84-96 header panel, complete. Faded dark blue with chrome grille and surrounds. No cracks..50$

Last edited:
Rich - I will take the front seats and the seat brackets. Heck, throw in the rear seat if it's nice.

And the sway bar discos, and the sway bar if you have it.

Most stuff is 97-up. I still have a mostly complete 00 with various parts available.
I have a nice Comanche header panel and tailgate, and some other pre 97 bits, but mostly 97-up.
Get a wish list together and I'll see what I've got.

Back