• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Varmint #1 has a couple of them.

But you would have to drive to Idaho.

Anak your a colorado guy? Lol had no idea if so.

As nice as a drive to Idaho sounds, tonight I got a check engine light for the p1391, code confirmed finally. Going to try some things mike recommended. If it's not that it seems I don't have the tools to track this booger, go figure.

I'm hoping this is the last hoop for getting thing up to par. I've got other junk I planned to fix before this whole engine debacle fell in my lap.

Mike it sounds like your about to have your handful in some coursework haha, osha should give some chuckles ide think!

Last edited:

Got to salt lake ready to go on my 10hr break and found previous driver dropped trlr with this...super single 4 inch long gash to the belting right to the bead , yeah it holds air , but it's hard to believe someone
Was pulling this especially since it's a super single and if it takes a poop you're sitting road
Side waiting for tire guy 20190316_185522.jpg

20190316_185457.jpg

Got to salt lake ready to go on my 10hr break and found previous driver dropped trlr with this...super single 4 inch long gash to the belting right to the bead , yeah it holds air , but it's hard to believe someone
Was pulling this especially since it's a super single and if it takes a poop you're sitting road
Side waiting for tire guy View attachment 6602

View attachment 6604

Its a good thing you took pictures that have a timestamp!

Can anyone speak to a DRB scan tool and if modern scanners can do most of what it would? Or if work arounds exist

Fsm continuously refers to it

Last edited:

New to the XJ fam... Im in Loveland.. Kinda curious who built my 97 red xj... Locking hubs mid arm lift 9" rear with discs.. 35s locked and loaded. Bushwhackers (i never was a fan) sliderz bumpers.. Clean interior..

Need some local advice for exhuast and steering.. Im finding Greeley junk yards to be the ticket? Guess ill find out on Thurs

Anyhow- whats up guys?!?

New to the XJ fam... Im in Loveland.. Kinda curious who built my 97 red xj... Locking hubs mid arm lift 9" rear with discs.. 35s locked and loaded. Bushwhackers (i never was a fan) sliderz bumpers.. Clean interior..

Need some local advice for exhuast and steering.. Im finding Greeley junk yards to be the ticket? Guess ill find out on Thurs

Anyhow- whats up guys?!?

Post a pic we might be able to help.

8OiJ8vo

That's a nice looking XJ!

Can you get a couple more pictures of the front axle, steering, and suspension?

Sounds �� old_man!! Lmk! I actually sent a long post on your heated garage thread... Couldnt email ya so sorry bout that. Eager to clean up my junk and hit some trails! I have no idea where to take her :/

Hope this link works.. Downloaded the app and it was a pita to get em to upload.. Im an oldskewl photobucket guy but that place crashed n burned... with all my zj pics/ vids.. That was sold to move to CO :(

Anywho- hope this works... Got some rust management to tackle. Exhuast is trashed and then steering is no where near good
Yeep preTLC https://imgur.com/a/yoOam8k

The mud flaps have to go... Rims with moar backspacing im thinking as well (hits the control arms at full lock- dont want 15x10s tho)
Three link looks solid.. Joints are noisy but its all good. Havent flexed it yet- curious how well the limiting straps are helping or hurting

Jeez, this is turning into a peep show! Let's get a picture of that passenger side knuckle, and brake caliper.

LMMFAO!! Such a random pic request... Like askin a chick to see her elbows! Bahaahaaa i know there is reason just made me laugh. I'll grab one in a sec

If anyone can tell me how to post pics... Thatd be great

I used to use Photobucket until they went weird. I now use SmugMug. Save the pix on there and then you can get a link just like from Photobucket. Then in the thread, click the picture icon and copy the link.

LMMFAO!! Such a random pic request... Like askin a chick to see her elbows! Bahaahaaa i know there is reason just made me laugh. I'll grab one in a sec
It could be a Teraflex knuckle, a WJ knuckle, or some type of weld on high steer...

530295a65ae5de02fc023266.jpg

If anyone can tell me how to post pics... Thatd be great
Paid members can create galleries and use those to post. Otherwise, what Tom said.

Thats what i presumed with the high steer set up... Rear disks on the 9" as well. Almost mistook the hp30 for a 44 with the locking hubs. It has some work into it- still needs some love though

Back