• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Retractable rear cargo cover

jpk

NAXJA Forum User
I have the parts to install a OEM cargo cover in my 96. Are there any instructions around that might show me where to install the mounts?

First, where did you find those? I'd love to have one for my 88. I just carry some old beach towels to toss over stuff I carry around.

First, where did you find those? I'd love to have one for my 88. I just carry some old beach towels to toss over stuff I carry around.

I forget how I found it but it was several years ago. I bought it cheap. Just now installing it. I had all the hardware, mounts and screws I just never installed. I was hoping to find some instructions on the net or in my FSM, nothing about it at all. The sun had bleached the plastic mounts and the plastic retractor housing. I'm going to SEM paint them along with other interior parts.

A word of caution, the plastic of the mounts have gotten brittle from UV exposure so don't over torque the screws.

Back