• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift kits for CJs? what's best?

Danno

NAXJA Forum User
one of my emplyees' husband has a late model CJ that he wants to moderately lift and then put bigger tires on. They are looking at Skyjacker but I'm not really convenced by that company. Anybody got a better idea? They want to join NAXJA eventually (also looking at XJs) and already have reservations for Moab in October. Give me some ideas! Thanks, Danno

try on the CJ forum over at JU

Wrong forum Danno!!! :D What is the one...Dicks or BD (Big Dicks)..anyway, I've heard nothing but good about that from a couple buddies running CJs.

BDS = Big Dicks Suspension. That is what my CJ buddy in TN ran. Had good things to say about them too. Oh yea by the way, WRONG FORUM! You hitting the laughing gas?

I want stupid answers I'll go to JU! :doh: NOT! I know that there is nothing like a XJ but some of you have driven them before seeing the light and going with Cherokees. So, best answer, yet, is BDS. Thanks, snnniffff-hickup. :confused1

family XJ said:
I have a couple buddies that run BDS and they have a life time warrenty. They are real happy with theirs.

Back