• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone know how to survey?

AwesomeXJ

NAXJA Forum User
We are in need of someone who knows how to determine grades and angles of a road, or trail in our case.

We need to determine the grades and angles of the new Saddle Up Trail for ODF. We will need to find out what the optimal angles need to be for turns and the overall grade of the trail lines.

If anyone has experience with doing this Please let me know.
Thanks!

I've been meaning to ask you if Jahmaal Rebb has had a chance to go look at the work we've done up there, and if he's given you any feedback yet... Maybe he can recommend someone that is available/willing to donate their time to do the needed survey work. Otherwise, you and I may have to teach ourselves how to do this, or find someone to give us a crash course to get us up to speed enough to produce the necessary data. What-a-ya-think?

I've been meaning to ask you if Jahmaal Rebb has had a chance to go look at the work we've done up there, and if he's given you any feedback yet... Maybe he can recommend someone that is available/willing to donate their time to do the needed survey work. Otherwise, you and I may have to teach ourselves how to do this, or find someone to give us a crash course to get us up to speed enough to produce the necessary data. What-a-ya-think?

Jahmaal sent me an email today having read your full report and watching the video. He is looking forward to a field visit and wants to know when we will be available to meet with him at saddle up. I was going to post it up later after work.

I can do next weekend if I drive my vw. Or the following weekend in the jeep.

i'll look at my Calendar when I get home and shoot you a text/pm on my availability... I definitely want to be there. Maybe we'll just carpool for that one? (i'll pitch in on petrol $$)

Back