• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Seems like more and more people are going with the lease option anymore over just buying the truck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Seems like more and more people are going with the lease option anymore over just buying the truck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I never need brakes or tires...

mac ‘just make the payment’ gyvr

I have been in a Ford truck for about 10yrs so I just wanted a change in scenery. Plus the whole 10k less thing.
The TRD Pro have a lot of cool factor but in reality, I could add better parts on for the extra 15/20k

If I can remember how to add a pic on this ancient format I will

53b58840ca5896376a11eeebd91d4987.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good looking truck.

i am warming up to leases, more care for the money and if I am going to have a payment anyway I might as well have something nice.....

that being said I don't have a lease.......yet.

My carmitment issues are so bad I think about selling my tacoma weekly.

Im just about ready to write a big check and pay off my truck, but boy do those new trucks look nice. I just put new tires and brakes all around, so hopefully this truck wont give me issues and that $500 a month payment wont be missed.

Im also thinking of going back to school this fall, so thatll put a stop to any big spending. Time to start shifting gears.

Im just about ready to write a big check and pay off my truck, but boy do those new trucks look nice. I just put new tires and brakes all around, so hopefully this truck wont give me issues and that $500 a month payment wont be missed.

Im also thinking of going back to school this fall, so thatll put a stop to any big spending. Time to start shifting gears.

wait til biden makes it free..............

We leased a Fusion for three years, we pit $5000 down and the payment was $188.00/month.
We were focusing on paying shit off so the low monthly payment was tits. We had planned on buying it afterwards but I am glad we didn't.
We both like trucks.

One week no posts? Cmon I know none of you are busy with this cold ass weather.

I had foot surgery yesterday, and I was telling the nurse I didnt need another painkiller script cause I had plenty from last time, she just patted my shoulder and said take em buddy those are hard to come by. This just reaffirms my suspicion that all nurses and doctors are hood on painkillers. When I asked her she laughed

I won't touch those. They gave me some after my hernia surgery, couple advils was good enough

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tshirt weather here

29bce16b3b8240be3148b60678711835.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back