• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FOR SALE: 1998 XJ 4.0l AX-15, NP231, C8.25/D30

CharlesS

NAXJA Forum User
1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 4.0L, AX-15 manual transmission, NP231 CommandTrac with Tera Low 4:1 and factory Air Conditioning and cruise control that works.
D30 4.56, ARB Air locker, Alloy axles with full circle clips, ARB differential cover, Black magic brake pads and Centrics Premium rotors, stainless braided brake lines, lower control arm drop brackets with reenforcement, Bilstein 5150 shock absorbers with JKS lower bar pin and upper stud eliminators
Corp 8.25 4.56, Detroit Locker, 29 spline axles, disc brake conversion, stainless braided brake lines, 3/8" steel differential cover, Bilstein 5150 shock absorbers with raised lower mounts and upper bar pin eliminators
Rubicon Express 5.5" lift with RE ZJ front springs, control arm drop brackets, superflex adjustable upper and lower control arms, HD tracbar and reenforcement bar, Deavers 5.5' rear leaf pack, JKS boomerang shackles
Currie Correctlync HD steering, new steering box, CRok steering box frame reenforcement and ORGS HD transmission crossmember
Custom 4x4 Fabrication reenforced front bumper with winch mount and grill guard, C4x4 rear bumper with reenforced mounts, swing out tire carrier, hi lift jack and gas can holder, Hella 18W HiLux LED lights
33x12.5x15 Goodyear Wrangler MTRs with spare mounted on 15x7 steel rims and wheel locks.
VIA 400P onboard air with 3 gallon pancake air tank, cargo area storage rack,
SONY AM/FM/CD hands free calling with bluetooth, factory over head console, door mounted tweeters, factory police 4 switch console
Rocky Road Outfitters rock rails with side outriggers
Cooling system service recently include a new aluminum radiator, thermostat, thermostatic clutch, idler pully and serpentine belt.

There are probably modifications to the Jeep that I have forgotten.
I have A LOT of extra spare parts for the Jeep. ie: front hub bearings, front and rear axles, condenser cooling fan, Griffin aluminum radiator, rear hatch lift supports. These are just a few of what I have that will be included.
The factory Jeep Cherokee OEM Service Manual will also come with the purchase.

Those who know me also know that I am the only owner of this Jeep since purchased new in October 1997. I have the original dealership window sales sticker and 21 years of vehicle receipts.

Asking $8000

Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions at:
[email protected] OR eight five eight three four nine nine nine one nine.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Probably the best maintained Cherokee for sale right now, anywhere.

Back