• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 Classic part out, lots of parts

Ranger Rick

NAXJA Forum User
Parting my 99 Classic out, have everything including lots of premium aftermarket parts that have less than 2 years use. I would entertain an offer on the entire XJ but there is no transmission, transfer case or axles under the vehicle. I have all the parts to build a nice crawler if you read below. I have other priorities and need the room in my driveway. Body is straight, it has 169K, still has current registration through June 2016. Passed smog in 2014. Salvage title from prior owner. Nice clean forest green paint except hood has clearcoat peel & fenders are different color. Has the tan & black interior. No rips in seats, headliner is not falling & has almost all options available except: leather, heated seats & power factory sunroof. A/C needs condenser coil, all air bags are there never deployed. Has the deluxe eq CD/Tape/AM-FM factory stereo with 10 speaker infinity sound system and under seat amplifier. Loaded with all power and options most didn't have including compas/thermo/trip computer in roof console. Minor ding on rear hatch, straight body, all stock fender flairs still installed.

Come see the Jeep and make me a reasonable $ offer on the whole thing, a great start for your late model build, 1999 year arguably one of the best for a builder.

OR......

Any interior part $ make reasonable offer
Any body or exterior part $ reasonable offer

A list of some of the performance parts:

Front D44 SJ axle, Solid cover, 5.13 gears, spool, CTM's, 30 spl Chromo shafts, Crossover high steering and arms, Heims, 5x5.5 bolt pattern outers, premium 1/4 turn hubs, Synergy 3 link brackets, XJ width $1850

New in the box ARB air locker, This is the current re-designed new version and has never been installed, was going to go into the above axle, $800

D60 rear, 5.13's RuffStuff cover & shave kit (clearance of a 44) disc brakes, parking brake, Chromo 35 spline shafts high mounted shock tabs, Detroit locker 5x5.5 bolt pattern, narrowed to bolt right into any XJ Cherokee $1650

NVG-241OR Rock Track 4:1 transfer case from a 2004 Rubicon, ready to bolt into a Cherokee XJ behind any 23 spline output 4x4 transmission (hard to find TC only 4 years production) $1500

Smittybuilt SRC swing-out rear tire carrier bumper system, only mounted for less than a year, very stout includes quarter panel armor $475

Olympic Stinger model rock bumper for winch with extra long frame horn mounts to stiffen steering box area $300

Hooligans drip rail pinch seam 52" Cree LED light bar mounts 1/4" steel construction, NEW, unpainted, see Hooligans website for details, no logo version $100

Synergy 3 link long arm lift kit including all NEW brackets never mounted or painted, Track bar, track bar bracket and frame tie-in kit, front 3 or 4 link frame mounts, rear spring box up-armored mounts, already built & welded long arms (used on last XJ), Skyjacker 6-7" front springs with jounce bumper bump-stop inserts inside, Rubicon Express 5.5" full leaf spring packs (used on last XJ) & Synergy heavy duty shackles, NEW weld on sway bar extension brackets, to go with. $800

New in box, never used Rubicon Express premium swaybar disconnects $120

Set of 5 32x9.5x15 SuperSwamper LTB bias ply tires 99% tread, spare is 50% tread, mounted on genuine USA made Rockwell International Keystone steelies painted blackout 15x8 5x5.5 bolt pattern rims, some plugs in tires, no leaks, nitrogen filled. $650 the set

Set of 5 33x12.5x15 Goodyear MT/R Kevlar's 50% tread on ProComp Street-Lock 5x5.5 bolt pattern D hole simulated lock ring black steelies, rock rash & some rust but hold air perfectly $650

Lots more....

Text is best to get hold of me but you can message here also. 3Ten fiver 6 seventeseven & 24.

Thanks for reading,
Rick

Does the xj still have the motor in it? Possibly interested in the whole thing. Been looking for something like this. Would u be able to help load it?

PM sent for rear 60

Airbag clock spring w/cruise control?

Sorry folks, It looks like I is the dumb one here, so here is the corrected number and yes you can text me I am at work and may not answer phone calls when I get busy so text would be best. I am near Torrance Airport for a physical location reference.
3ten, five six 7,,,, seventy-seven 2 f0ur

Marks looking for a tranny again.

Automatic, I have a 2wd & 4wd AW4 trans. Also still have the NV-241OR Rock Track 4:1 TC. I am waiting on a couple people who wanted the Jeep complete, once I know if I am parting it out, I will let everyone know. Performance parts listed with prices are for sale separate from the Jeep. Thanks for all the interest everyone.

Airbag clock spring w/cruise control?
I have one from a 1998 TJ that might work for you. It looks to be the same style and had cruise. Otherwise as soon as I know about if the whole Jeep is sold or ima' parting it out, I will let you know on the XJ clock spring stuff.
I also have the air bag from the steering wheel of the 98 TJ that looks just like the XJ.

Thanks Rick, I'll cross-check the TJ unit; I'd better do the same with the 99 XJ as well. Either way I'm in no huge hurry. I'm still butt hurt over me breaking the thing as it is.

Back