• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 Classic part out, lots of parts

I also have a TJ tub and frame.

scumbys%20trailer1.jpg

Do you still have the winch? I never heard back on what it was here nor via PM.
Sorry G, Winch sold a while back with the bumper it was mounted in. Trying to keep things updated on the various forums. Bumper & winch SOLD,

The only parts I have left are:

RuffStuff XJ mid-frame stiffeners 3/8" thick, weld on very stout new in package.

Synergy 6.5" 3-link XJ Cherokee suspension system.

Will trade Synergy XJ kit for Quality mfr. TJ Wrangler lift kit:

Mostly NEW: available now is the Synergy Suspensions XJ Cherokee 3 link long arm lift kit with new brackets for the XJ, control arms, new HD track bar and brace for the frame (cross brace to keep frame from flexing), coil springs and bump stops up front, 2" synergy shackles for out back, 5.5" RE leaf spring packs & heavy duty leaf spring brackets. The long arms are already assembled out of Chromolly tubing for the correct geometry and length for crossover high steering with the steering box in the stock location. This kit was $1600 new from Synergy I am asking $800, half price and includes Billstein 5100 series shocks in the rear (non bar pins) utilizing the rear sway bar brackets). Only needs extended brake lines and front shocks or coil-overs to complete the kit. I never bought the front shocks yet because I was going to convert over to King coil-overs up front, never bought them yet.

I will trade the Synergy XJ 6.5" lift for a suitable TJ Wrangler lift kit of similar quality manufacturer (all 8 adjustable control arms), if anyone has a TJ Wrangler build they are parting out or new stuff collecting dust in their shop lets talk.......

Rick

Update as it's been a long while:
Ruffstuff frame stiffeners OLD
Synergy 6.5" suspension lift & parts SOLD
Bilstein shocks SOLD
:wantyou:

I still have tow hook frame brackets for XJ all years.

I also have a complete ZJ body less wiring, engine, transmission, transfer case, rear disc brakes, front grill A/C parts, ECM/BCM and a few other minor parts. It has been non opped registration and is for sale as a roller with decent body for $400 takes. Come trailer it away.

Thanks.

Update:

All XJ parts are gone except the tow hook frame brackets.

Still have lots of parts for ZJ Grand Cherokee if anyone is interested.

Have a used rear disc brake kit from a ZJ Grand will fit many different axles.

Everything else is gone, thanks to all who responded to my classifieds here on NAXJA.

Back