• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Fest!!!!

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
be there or be square!!! at least make the day trip for the saturday runs, and the raffle should not be missed!

see you there folks!

:cheers:

BajaCurt said:
It'll be a day trip for me and I will be attending the BBQ/raffle. Grimm you gonna make it to 5k posts before you go?
i dunno, but this one helps :D 42 to go!~

I may come up for the raffle depends mostly on who is going to be doing what that evening. I know theres a night run are there any open seats? I make good ballast

tcm glx said:
11 for grimm
haha nice to see someone is keeping track, i forgot about the 5k mark....:gag:

no i didnt haha

see you up there guys, im leaving in a couple hours.. as soon as i get the wife to pack her stuff :rolleyes:

You can do two more posts in two hours in your sleep. :)

Looks like I am going to make the square side of it all...
My header never showed up so the Jeep still sits in pieces in the driveway:rattle:

Brendan_91XJ said:
Looks like I am going to make the square side of it all...
My header never showed up so the Jeep still sits in pieces in the driveway:rattle:
nooooooo! cant just slap it back together for the weekend huh? that sucks brendan!

GrimmJeeper said:
:speepin:

:D:D:D i did it! 5k!

haha god i need a life. see you at the fest folks!

PostsTotal Posts: 5,000 (10.58 posts per day)
:party:

GrimmJeeper said:
nooooooo! cant just slap it back together for the weekend huh? that sucks brendan!

The crack on the header I took out is less that a 1/2" of being completely around, that and too much work to do again in a week.

BajaCurt said:
Congrats Grimm!!
Wait why am I giving you congrats....we have to sort thru all your BS posts to get to the good XJ stuff

j/k man see you UP THE HILL
hahaha :gag:

GrimmJeeper said:
:speepin:

:D:D:D i did it! 5k!

haha god i need a life. see you at the fest folks!

I feel honored that I was quoted in your 5000th post. :spin1:

I sure wish I could make it, but this is my weekend with my daughter and she has other plans. School-related stuff, so it can't be helped. Next year she'll be up at Berkely so I'll have most all of my weekends free. Of course, I'll probably be too broke paying for her education to be able to buy a tank of gas. Not that I'm complaining. OK, actually, I am complaining. Anyway, have fun in Big Bear!

Back