• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

900 miles later...

wrecked

NAXJA Forum User
I recently returned from a trip down to Ashland Oregon where I recieved my DT Swiss and UBI(united bicycle institute) wheel building certification and UBI suspension technician certification. I had the professional mechanic and shop operator certifiaction from last January.

The total trip was about 900miles traveled. It took a bit of a toll on the XJ. I need a set of headers and the entire exhaust system and its time for new shocks too.

Anyone have any recommendations for a reputable exhaust shop? I want to gain a bit of power, but keep it quiet and have everything done really well.

Thanks
-Kevin

I had the reputable shop do my first system on the XJ due to the close prices.

If I were to do it again, I would have gone to the aftermarket to get headers and the exhaust. Install yourself.

Jason

There's a shop across the river that's other work for me before and done a really nice job. I completely forgot about them.

I planned on headers. No idea which ones though. I searched on here and didn't find alot of debate over which ones were best although I found lots of mention over people debating them.

-Kevin

Back