• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ZJ v8 tie rod, like new, less than 6,000 miles.

srmitchell

NAXJA Forum User
I got one of these tie rods about a year ago, but smacked it on a rock, and messed it.

This one is a warranty replacement, (nearly brand new) in great shape from autozone.

The end boot on the knuckle side TRE is kinda crappy, but the fixed boot on the tie rod it great. Meaning, the tie rod is perfect.

Never hit, or bent. Way better than stock!

$40 bucks.

I will accept trades if you have anything cool! :yap:

PM me, I'll be in the bay area from the 167th to the 24th.

tierod005.jpg

Where abouts in the bay area? If you're talking south bay, maybe I'll take this off your hands.

Alright, think I'm gonna have to pass for the time being. Just don't have the time to get up that way at the moment. If things change and you still have it, I'll let you know.

Thanks anyways.

Off topic, but. . .Old Rasputin is good stuff! Was browsing for beer when I saw your avatar posted on a bottle, so I bought it! :cheers:

Cool. Yeah, I was planning on taking it. I'll be down there monday.

The beer! hahaha Nice.

I've had it, its really good stuff, and brewed in this area, but Im mostly just into the history, he was a CRAZY dude.

This is tempting. Dunno when I could make it to nor-cal tho. Do you know anyone who might possibly be able to hold it/train it down my way?

I live near Pismo Beach.

Ok. My dad is sometimes in that area, but not often.

If you'll pay for shipping, we can do that.

Just go ahead and take it, and if you still have it in the future I may take it off your hands.

Back