• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WJ knuckle swap

MoparManiac

NAXJA Forum User
Up for sale is everything you need minus a track bar and WJ lower ball joints to complete the WJ knuckle swap.

With this setup, I could lock up my 35x12.50 MTZs without a problem. Steering becomes crossover and was very responsive.

Here was the setup on my jeep...
n41902041_30917659_2202.jpg

Everything that was welded was done by a professional shop (www.baystateoffroad.com)

WJ knuckles and calipers off of a '99 WJ (Teeves style, 1 = JY 1 = ~8k miles on it)
Sport Trac Rotors and WJ brake pads (~10k miles, minimal wear)
JKS knuckle spacers
Go-Fer-It TRE flip inserts for OTK steering
JKS tierod and draglink (1.25" OD x .375" wall)
JKS OTA bracket
All 4 TREs (TRE at pitman arm is junk - have a new one. Draglink TRE at knuckle is junk - is a RHD TRE, can get for buyer for $30 new)

$450

Can throw in the correct hub bearings('00-'01 XJ), with ~10k miles on them, and a set of stock shafts ground for full circle snap rings (U-joints are stiff and could use replacing) for $550.

Is it posted on NEOW, Colin? Maybe even try Craigslist? I'd hate to see you lose so much on it if you haven't tried all the possible avenues of selling it...

Back