• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

racist thinking on CNN

srimes

NAXJA Forum User
At least that's how it stuck me. Dude was talking about how the Democrats didn't count Michigan and Florida, and he asked the question, "Does this disenfranchise minority voters?"

Yes, retard, it does, but it disenfranchises non-minority voters as well, and they matter too. This type of thinking pisses me off :gonnablow !

I didn't stick around to hear the answer.

What do y'all think?

The news is full of bullshit, the sooner more people learn and stop watching, maybe they will change their approach.

BlackSport96 said:
eh. Its not even worth worrying about

Yes it is, that attitude is how we got in this horrible position.

What horrible position? Our "position" racially is better now than ever before in the past 100 yrs.

Disenfranchise minority voters? Everyone is disenfrancised when it comes to the current election system. Popular vote counts for shit in the primaries because of the superdelegates...popular vote counts for shit in the general election because of the electoral college. Time to get rid of this nonsense and start letting this republic be a democracy. I'm not bitter about the last election, my guy won (for better or worse), I'm just tired of others trying to make my decisions for me, especially when there is a good chance they're of inferior intellect.

BTW - Why does minority = democrat 90% of the time, anyway? Just to stir the pot and all...

BlackSport96 said:
What horrible position? Our "position" racially is better now than ever before in the past 100 yrs.

Baloney. Every race now has a victim mentality and entitlement mindset which divides the races, classes and genders, it has never made things better.

SCW said:
Every race now has a victim mentality
I won't argue that point. I listen to other black people complain all the trials and struggles of being black and I'm like, what trials? Then I get some midget Filipino guy acting all black tellin me to quit acting white when I'm not...
My main point is all this focusing on race doesn't help anything. If you get all worked up over it, you're furthering the problem. If people would start seeing each other in terms not involving race, we wouldn't be asking if it disenfranchises minority voters, etc.

BlackSport96 said:
I won't argue that point. I listen to other black people complain all the trials and struggles of being black and I'm like, what trials? Then I get some midget Filipino guy acting all black tellin me to quit acting white when I'm not...
My main point is all this focusing on race doesn't help anything. If you get all worked up over it, you're furthering the problem. If people would start seeing each other in terms not involving race, we wouldn't be asking if it disenfranchises minority voters, etc.

My point is if you ignore the 'reverse' discrimination it will only make the problem worse and create a lot more racism. You can't ignore it and hope it goes away any more than congress can legislate us into a perfect society.

Constant confusion and disaray is a tactic of the left. It makes the average dumbass democrap feel they need the superior polititians to look out for them on complicated issues.

BlackSport96 said:

That's what bothered me: turning a non-race issue into one, and effectively asking a racist question. I do think we need to speak out agianst wrongs, as they don't just go away by themselves. And I do think racism exists, but it's much more complicated than it is often portrayed. And turning non-race issues into them creates a lot of problems.

srimes said:
That's what bothered me: turning a non-race issue into one, and effectively asking a racist question. I do think we need to speak out agianst wrongs, as they don't just go away by themselves. And I do think racism exists, but it's much more complicated than it is often portrayed. And turning non-race issues into them creates a lot of problems.
Exactly, you did a good summary of what I'm trying to talk about. Turning a non-race issue -election- into one -minority voters in MI and FL- makes the problem appear.
If we get all worked up, we're adding to it. I'm not saying ignore racism necessarily, I'm saying ignore race. To illusttrate, let me refer to that most perfect of social commentaries- The Simpsons. In the Halloween episode in which the advertisements came to life, what was the solution? Quit giving them attention and they lose their power. I fo we quit paying attention to the racist people in media, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson included, they begin to lose power.

Skits said:
Disenfranchise minority voters? Everyone is disenfrancised when it comes to the current election system. Popular vote counts for shit in the primaries because of the superdelegates...popular vote counts for shit in the general election because of the electoral college. Time to get rid of this nonsense and start letting this republic be a democracy. I'm not bitter about the last election, my guy won (for better or worse), I'm just tired of others trying to make my decisions for me, especially when there is a good chance they're of inferior intellect.

BTW - Why does minority = democrat 90% of the time, anyway? Just to stir the pot and all...

"AMEN BROTHER" :clap:

The only real minority are people that think clearly.

Hammered said:
"AMEN BROTHER" :clap:

The only real minority are people that think clearly.

Half marks. It should read, "The only real minority are people that think for themselves."

Kowtowing to the party lines is a large part of what has gotten us where we are now - and we could be so much better off...

I wonder what it is about the dems that have attracted so many black voters and other "minority" voters. If you look back through history, it was the dems who opposed abolition, integration, etc all the way. There've been notable exceptions, but if you look at the Congress and Senate, it was almost always a pretty wide split between Repub and Dem.

1974_eating_popcorn.gif

Carry on!

srimes said:
What do y'all think?
Stop watching Taliban News Network.
:sure:

last night I watched CNN and I cought the news of a Conservative Governer from NY that got busted in a major prostitution ring. I watched again this morning and they would never say he was a Democrat. Anybody watching their news program would be led to belive that the sleeze ball is a conservative or Republican. Never mentioned Democrat governor of the state Democrat Hillery Clinton is representing. Media in this country sucks! If you even want to get a basic clue about world news you need a different source. No wonder the BBC is the world leader in news.

Back