• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adopt-A-Trail Workdays - Oct. 8 & 9

I'll have a couple shovels, loppers and a rake or two. Mostly we will be removing fire rings and or tracks and then brushing/raking the area to hide the signs that something was there. I've used branches before.

I believe Johnny will be coming up, as well. He'll contact you.

Cool.

i.php

AZ warranty time for the PS pump?

I'll be up there Saturday afternoon or evening. I just have a couple of minor details to work out in the Jeep today that might bleed into tomorrow after the kids swim lessons.

i.php

Would this be the one you installed in the snow?

Better luck if installed in warm weather?

John and Ryan - Are you confirmed for Sunday? I'm still hoping to make it up but I just found out both of my nearly new unit bearings are completely blown and were causing an unsafe situation (which I had misdiagnosed to a known-bad steering box).

The good news is my brand new MT/Rs are on!

Would this be the one you installed in the snow?

Better luck if installed in warm weather?

It is. I'm just swapping out the pump preemptively, the real issue is the box I put in after that started leaking right out of the gate and the pump has run dry a couple times. I have a box that I'm rebuilding to replace it and swapped out the pump, as well, to make sure all is good.

Eeeeeeeeeewe....New Shoes!

2N04 Adopt-A-Trail Workday - Oct. 8th

Thanks to AL (Nimrod) and Johnny (johnnyc) for heading up to Big Bear today to help out on 2N04.

Back