• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad Prototypes forsale.

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
Keep your eye on this thread, as we will be posting prototypes/blem parts here. All of these parts are fit for use and what is wrong with them will be listed with the picture and price. These products will NOT be covered by our warranty and all sales are final. Parts may be painted or baremetal. If something is painted, assume you will need to repaint/touch up the item. No dibs, no holding items. First with cash. You can pay with Visa/Mastercard or paypal.

Last edited:
84-96' Tail light boxes. The box on the right has the upper hole slotted out to allow for bolting on. The box on the left is perfect and considered production ready. These are the boxes we have pictures of posted in our prototype threads. Includes bolts for lights. $65+shipping.
TailLightBoxes4saleGen1.jpg

pm sent

damn, i need this part for a 231, not a 242! :rattle:

NP242 skid plate. Nothing wrong with it. Production ready prototype. $125 + shipping.

242Skid.jpg

so the only difference is the dropped section?
if so, i'll take it!
any prototype gas tank armor for a '99XJ?
any issues using your gas tank armor with a logans rear bumper?

so the only difference is the dropped section?
if so, i'll take it!

Yep, the only difference. I will PM you paypal info, if you need/want to pay with Visa/Mastercard, be sure to call Monday to secure this item!

any prototype gas tank armor for a '99XJ?
any issues using your gas tank armor with a logans rear bumper?

Nope we sure don't. There should be no interference.

transfer case armor is mine.
i can paypal you as soon as you answer about the gas tank armor.
thanks!

Back