• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AW4 deep auto pan fitted

Gojeep

NAXJA Forum User
I have done a write up on fitting a 50% bigger auto pan for the AW4. After years of looking there was not one to be had so made my own out of two pans which was very simple. So check out my site for the full low down.

AutoPan 019.jpg

Great Job!

Good to see a craftsman!
On airflow colling - my stroker engine oil temp runs 25 degrees cooler at cruise than around town. I beleive some of that is due to underhood temp reduction from the airflow in the engine compartment - so airflow by the trans pan might do the same thing.

Wow....I just called the dealer last week to inquire on a new pan price so I could do the same thing, ($165.00)......haven't had time to go scrappin for a used one. Great info, thanks.

Thanks guys for the replies. I got my pan from a wreaking yard and cost me $45 USD. Dont think I would have been as keen to cut up a brand new one;)

Back