• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1987 Xj and trailer for sale

Plambotte

NAXJA Forum User
I moved to the East Coast and have to let it go.

This Jeep has been heavily modified, many very recent mods include new ARB air lockers, Chromoly axles front and rear, new beadlock wheels used for one Rubicon trail, new front brakes and rotors, inside roll cage. It carries TNT-Customs long arm front suspension, high steer knuckles, 4:1 Klune-V gear box, trussed D40 rear with large breaks, rear stinger and pumpkin protection, 11-blades National rear springs, electric fans, etc.
Long list of modifications made along the years.

The trailer is a Carson trailer in good overall shape (Replaced both axles and brakes) - needs painting.
The Jeep has been around on many trails, in JV, the deserts and the Sierra along the years and so the body is quite ruffled but the geometry is still perfect.
The subframe has been stiffened in the rear by additional welded cross-members.
Ask me for any information and for pictures.
Trail-ready or best solution for someone who wants to build a used XJ with top quality used parts.

Looks like a good guess. So price would be $5K.

Sorry, I was out of town - Price is $5K OBO because it needs to get quickly.
I can send a complete list of the mods upon request, and am trying to find out how to add pictures on this thread.

Back