• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Prairie City 11/23

SeansXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Who's all planning on coming out? Lets get a head count on here.

I've been planning on it, but I might have a time conflict with some school related stuff. I'll try to make it for at least an hour if at all possible.

When is everyone coming out?

Il probably be out there. hopefully in my rig and not my honda.

Il probably be out there. hopefully in my rig and not my honda.

Yeah! Wheelin in a hoopdee! Bring the Honda. Just put some 22's on it and go. :roflmao:

Now that I have my TnT kit done I would like to run out there and try it out. We'll have to see if I can get some gas money from my better half to run out there.

Yeah! Wheelin in a hoopdee! Bring the Honda. Just put some 22's on it and go. :roflmao:

Now that I have my TnT kit done I would like to run out there and try it out. We'll have to see if I can get some gas money from my better half to run out there.

Come to Hollister, not much further away than PC.

I plan on it. We'll see.

Come to PC .....bunch of new more technical stuff to do now...its actually fun now.

Mike just take your mx sticker and put it on your crawler for the day..

Mike don't take it if its non-opted. like 10 years ago I remember a park ranger going around and checking registration and tags and crap. dude was a dick head. I was at PC in my old scout. if you get caught swapping another sticker on it, they consider that fraud ,and you will so screwed at that point man. If all of those risks are worth it for you, then do it. I wouldn't. Can you just get a 1 day registration ?

Mike don't take it if its non-opted. like 10 years ago I remember a park ranger going around and checking registration and tags and crap. dude was a dick head. I was at PC in my old scout. if you get caught swapping another sticker on it, they consider that fraud ,and you will so screwed at that point man. If all of those risks are worth it for you, then do it. I wouldn't. Can you just get a 1 day registration ?

I think if he gets caught it means all the fees are due because they assume you've been operating it this whole time, not just for 1 day.. so however long it's been non opted turns into late fee penalties + registration.

you can get a 1 day pass. but the pass is for moving or towing the vehicle from 1 location to another. not sure about operating it for recreational purposes.. but maybe?

there was a dick head there last year who almost made me turn around for having no doors and a cracked windshield. but I havent seen him in a year and I got to PC frequently

Have'nt hooked up my CB yet. Hope to see a lot of rigs! Bring some toys too guys.

PC is not too big. I have never used a CB there. I wouldn't say its needed.
Also, I do want to put my full doors on (need to grind and align). Do you think its going to be muddy still?

I think if he gets caught it means all the fees are due because they assume you've been operating it this whole time, not just for 1 day.. so however long it's been non opted turns into late fee penalties + registration.

you can get a 1 day pass. but the pass is for moving or towing the vehicle from 1 location to another. not sure about operating it for recreational purposes.. but maybe?

there was a dick head there last year who almost made me turn around for having no doors and a cracked windshield. but I havent seen him in a year and I got to PC frequently

Mike make a ramp and tow your rig and the ramp to scott road. Set up the ramp and Dukes Of Hazard that shit over the fence!

Back