• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Express arms

fatwreck

NAXJA Forum User
These are superflex lowers and superride uppers. They came with my 5.5" extreme duty lift kit. They are in decent shape.

RE part numbers: RE3700 and RE3781. Retail is $350 for all of these.

I'd like to get $150 + shipping for them.

Pic:
arms.jpg

do you still have these? what kind of condition are they in?- bushings wise. also i see they are fixed but for what height lift are they made? 5.5 inch? also do the lowers have the bend in them that other arms have. i am very interested and if they work for me do you acept paypal. thanks

I'm going down the list of PMs and responses to this thread.....I put you guys in order of who responded first. I'll let you know how this goes....

Brian

cosnowrider said:
So whats left if anything ? I would like the uppers if they are still available. I can pick them up locally and pay CASH...

I'm still waiting on the first guy to respond. If I don't hear from him by tomorrow morning....then I'll go to the next guy on the list. The first two people wanted both uppers and lowers together. So, I would prefer to not have to separate them.

SOLD!

Thanks for all the responses. I tried my best to go down the list and give people 24 hours to get back to me....I turned down the first two guys based on lack of response.....and ended up with the 3rd one.

Brian

Back