• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Power windows only work from drivers door need help

XxFIREMANxX

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 94 xj and the power windows will only work from the drivers side door all the others won't work I have tried looking for a short took the switch apart looked at all wires that I can get to don't see any cut or split I even tested the switches for continuity all work any ideas will help

Is the window lock on? I bump mine all the time. I'm sure you checked. Just thought I would ask. On mine if there is even a problem with one wire or a switch it won't work at all.

there has been issues with passenger side doors on 97 and up XJ's. If you dod a search you should be able to find a thread that talks about jumping 2 wires together on the drivers side and all is well. I did it on mine but the only real issue is that the window lock will not work with the wires connected. U also don't have to cut them just t-tap a 2 inch wire bewtween them.

Back