• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots O Stuff 4 sale

dave

NAXJA Forum User
ok because this is naxja i'll post this stuff here... i'm waiting exactly one week for any transactions to take place on these items here.... then they go to ebay or i'll buy another XJ to toss em in once i get to indiana.

these things are new :

Tennesee Off road roll cage with all the trimmings for it, weld in , complete. I think i paid 450 plus 50 bucks shipping for it.. make and offer.

IPF headlight harness for XJs - self explanatory I paid 80 for it .. make an offer.

rear 1/4 skins for a 77 Toyota FJ-40 diamond plate - make offer.

chrome header for a 77 fj-40 make offer

USED :

87 XJ dana 44... 3.07 gears complete... needs to be rebuilt.. comes with all new brake hardware but old drums 350 obo

Currie HD steering setup .. costs about 400 bucks new including shipping .. fits xj and tj .. good up till about 5.5 inches of lift. had it on for 3 months and truck got bigger .. tres and everything is good.. just scratches from a pipe wrench when alligning.

thats all folks.. if ya want em.. i need to seal the deal and have it shipped off by next saturday...

Thanks for lookin .

the cage is brand new and in my garage .. if you check the website for tenneseee off road it is the xj cage with the harness bar, dash bar and grab handles... its all complete and i can try to arrange shipping for the right price.

as with all of this stuff.. if it doesnt ultimately sell i will just put it on another xj...

themud... 40 bucks? its brand new and never installed.. still int he box and was 80 new ... i'll have to pass..

thanks ,

Dave

ipf harness

Sorry in your post it didnt say new and in box so I assume( stupidly) that they were used if 40 wont work throw out a price..
thanks
themud

themud.. lets say 60 and i can get it to tuscon for free ( sending stuff to my brother already ) or i can get shipping to scottsdale for 5 bucks thru work.. lemme know

Why dont you put prices with your items. No one ever accepts the offers people make for sales like this.

I'll give you $20 plus shipping for the cage?
no,
How about $25?
still no,
GIVE US AN IDEA!
:gonnablow

Thanks ;)

mark268 said:
Why dont you put prices with your items. No one ever accepts the offers people make for sales like this.

I'll give you $20 plus shipping for the cage?
no,
How about $25?
still no,
GIVE US AN IDEA!
:gonnablow

Thanks ;)

hmm well not to be a jerk.. but if you read the titles new stuff / used stuff... you'd know what was new and what was used. if you dare to check what new retail prices are on the products are you'd know what i paid.. then you'd take into account what you would want if you paid that much new and didnt use it or did use it.. then you would make an offer. anyone who has PM'ed me and shown interest has been given a price. As stated before if nothing sells its not a big deal.. i'll take it all with me when i move to indiana and put it in or on another rig. so if you're interested in something pm or email me and make a realistic offer.

Thanks and have a nice day.

:D

I also have a Rear Fullfloat 60 out of a 79 F250 that i will let go of for $100 bucks if anyone wants it.. I WILL NOT SHIP IT. It will have to be picked up in Warren, NJ no later than October 9th.

georgia.. speed racer has dibs and RN is in line if that falls thru... if rn falls thru as well i will let you know...

bump...

cage has all the interested people it needs..

dana 44 is on ebay and up to $325

i have a rear 60 out of a 79 f-250 with 4.10s and a posi $ 100 bucks and its yours

i have a set of RE 4.5 inch lift springs that i am waiting on someone to pick up... sunday is his last day to pick em up...

all this junk needs to get GONE by october 9th.. make some reasonable offers and come get the stuff ..

TIA

Dave

Cage is back up on the block... who's still interested? price is $400 plus shipping to your zip code. retail on it is $490 plus shipping. i'll prepare it for shipping for the buyer. I'm giving it a day or two then i am packaging it up to take it with me or i'll toss it on ebay.. first person with the $$$ is who is gonna get it. just fyi it is big due to the main hoops ( the length of the interior of a cherokee ) and it will need to be truck shipped from area code 07059 which is warren, nj .

Back