• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hp30 (4.56) D44 (3.73 &det)

tharlanjr

NAXJA Forum User
Alright people.

I have a HP30 that was vac disco converted to non disco.
4.56's open. No shafts, knuckles or brakes. Also only has only 1 bolt for cover... They holes are fine I tested them all.
Gears look new.
d44.jpg

I also have a d44, no brakes, but has shafts.
New Spring perches and shock mounts. I have new bearings, and oil seals.
It has a Detroit Soft locker.
d44.jpg

Covers are off so I could count the gear teeth to check ratio.

I got them when I was told they were both 4.56's, since they are not matched they are of no use to me and i need money to fix the other crap I didn't know was broken when I bought the jeep...

:doh:

Alek21 owes you the carrier, he owes me a d44 4.56 gears.

That kid ain't paying up and I gotta fix the F*ed up jeep that he sold me...

You told me you were going after him for the carrier.

Yea that kid is a tool.... I'm gonna go after him for a D30 with a 3.55 carrier like we originally agreed upon.

Tell me a price, i may have someone looking for these..OK, i have 2 people in need..But if jim got the rights for it, i don't want in on this..He is the only one on here not mad at me..LOLOLOLLLLOL..

Screw jim:cheers: , tell me want you think you want..Sorry jim..:rolleyes:

All I really want is the third member out of the HP30. However it seems there are some problems and the price he gave me was way out of my price range.

Let's just say it was a bit under $300 for the front. Sorry for calling it a third member, but I don't know what that darn part is exactly. You know, the "loaded carrier".

I was just asking what I was told was good I am very willing to negotiate since I need the cash. Jim before I bought the jeep I called you to work it out. Alek broke the deal by not giving me complete axles or even ones that were geared the same. I have 2 axles I cannot use. When you heard this you stated you were going after alek for what he owed you. Now what I have is for sale.

hmmm, definitely interested. i'll be running 33's, and i have a d44 that i have to regear anyway. might be a better choice than my current 4.10 d30.

I was just asking what I was told was good I am very willing to negotiate since I need the cash. Jim before I bought the jeep I called you to work it out. Alek broke the deal by not giving me complete axles or even ones that were geared the same. I have 2 axles I cannot use. When you heard this you stated you were going after alek for what he owed you. Now what I have is for sale.

Ok then, give me the HP30 non disco axle with the 3.73's that you owe me, the one you agreed to give me when you bought the jeep from alek, that was agreed upon before. I'll then have alek find me the 3.55 gears he owes me... We can make this easy.

Then I'll sell it, and buy the gears I want.

It's not really my fault that alek broke the deal with you, these were the conditions you agreed to when you bought the Jeep from him, I'm not gonna be the one to get dicked out of an axle.

Last edited:
Back