• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RC tracbar/drop bracket and drop pitman arm??

Waynerd

NAXJA Forum User
So I have searched and also asked on other forums. No clear answer. One of the Cherokee's I bought had about 6inch lift with RC adjustable tracbar and drop bracket. Also has a drop pitman. The angles are way off from one another. It's odd because I also have one I purchased to use for parts with 6 inch lift also. It has factory bar, bracket and pitman. The angles on it are identical. I noticed on the one with factory parts that the mounting locations are basically even with one another. Drag link connection to pitman and tracbar to frame bracket are level with one another same as the axle side bar mount and knuckle to steering.

Also on the other with the RC tracbar and drop bracket and drop pitman the two mounting locations are level with one another. Only the tracbar and draglink are not parallel at all. Could it be that the tracbar is shaped differently? This seems odd to me. Going to try the factory pitman arm and see if it doesn't raise the draglink too much. But before I wasted time doing that I thought I would get some input. Anyone running the RC tracbar and drop bracket? If so what pitman arm are you using?

Back