• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reno Run Head Count!

831_xj

NAXJA Forum User
This is to get a further accurate breakdown for the campsite costs and possibly include shirt discounts further.
This list I pulled from the official Reno thread.
Lets keep this one strictly for if attending or possibly attending!

Red Letters $35/ for all 3 or 4 nights.
Black letter $15 per night

If there is a question mark next to your name it's because I am unsure if you plan to camp or just come hang out and head home at night. You don't have to commit to all 4 days.

Going and camping:
Lou

Blondjon
Me

Dylan

CJ Mike

XJensen

Skipper
Eric’s XJ
Tim Dallen
Twinhauler
Alboy
Goose88xj
 fri-sun
Bruce and CJ Mike Thurs-Sun
OnTheRocks
Dean
Jes
NatesXJ

Going not camping:
Gordon

Maybe:

SDSpearo

Chip Clip

87Matchief

Phil

Last edited:
Terrance and my buddy Joel are a maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am camping Fri - weekend. Doubt I will make it thursday night.

Coming up with Cj mike Thursday- Sunday

Dean Wright and Allen are strong maybe ‘s

Yup, Alan + Wife.
Will be there to help Dean drive and fix is rig as needed...

Parts came in this weekend! Thanks Robert from Rwk Haus Supply for a great deal and super fast shipping.

Thanks Don for the compressor!

Hope to start getting it all together soon, times ticking

Ok guys I have cleared my inbox. I need PayPal emails for prepayment for the campsite. IF you want to pay Cash or another method please let me know too. Red Letter members will get all 3 or 4 nights you stay for $35. Black letter members will be $15/night (Or if you're staying only two nights let me know). We encourage you to join and go red it will also get you better deals on shirts as well as the money goes towards the upkeep of the site, donations, etc.!
:D :D :D

Back