• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New years. What did you do?

JUST WOKE UP!!!

stop drop and roll. who is the moron on fire???

Stayed home, Drank some beer, watched a couple DVD's. Went to bed. Nice and simple. :)

lmao things that you regret when you sober up and have burn marks on you....

had 15 people over my apartment, killed 6 and a half 30's and a few bottles of cheap champagne. Its gonna suck when im out of college and behavior of this sort is deemed socially unacceptable.

XJ_Vikings said:
had 15 people over my apartment, killed 6 and a half 30's and a few bottles of cheap champagne. Its gonna suck when im out of college and behavior of this sort is deemed socially unacceptable.

sounds like a typical uconn party to me :thumbup:

ive been to one, it was awesome :)

Hoboken Hobo said:
Stayed home, Drank some beer, watched a couple DVD's. Went to bed. Nice and simple. :)

x2. Why go out on the roads with all the drunks when I can just chill at home and see the same ball drop at the same time?

Got a lift to a house party, drank myself stupid, took a cab home. Fun night.

Today's another matter, however. I've gone a couple of towns over to avoid the zombies intent on flooding my town to watch piles of Kleenex roll down the street. Gotta love the Rose Parade. Every New Year's day there's only one thought going through my head until the last RV has clogged Interstate 210 on its way back to wherever it came from:

y6teek

"May I have ten thousand marbles, please?" :D

Last edited:
If you can remember, it's all good. It's when you are missing chunks and people start reminding you, THAT is when it gets embarassing. Went to a friends house to "Party" with a bunch of married people.

Cooked some nice steaks, laid out at the house, stayed sober, watched the Discovery Channel about Mt Everest. Got up early this morning. Worked on the rig, edited some videos from the Saturday Run to Chimney Rock.

Just a regular party animal!! :party:

Hey man, good video. For New Years I just hung out with the family and took it pretty easy. by teh way, who sings those songs on that video?? I want to download some of their stuff, good choice on the tunes there!

Me, and 7 friends. Drinks, Beer Pong, and a Rainbow Six Las Vegas tournament were the activities of the evening. 4 guys and 4 girls, think it was the first time we had an even showing. Oh and the girls played Dance, Dance Revolution in the basement after they got toasted...............:laugh2:

Went to the big city, competed in an RC rock crawling competition. stayed the might at the crwon point resort and picked up this gem for 750.00

1988 laredo all options, 121,000 original miles, clean inside

time to start cutting er up! :scared:

picture.JPG

xjnation said:
Went to the big city, competed in an RC rock crawling competition. stayed the might at the crwon point resort and picked up this gem for 750.00

1988 laredo all options, 121,000 original miles, clean inside

time to start cutting er up! :scared:

picture.JPG

Brian,

Nice score. I need to stumble up on a deal like that so I can start building another rig.

Happy New Year!

I went to wheelin in the country.And it was wheelin in the mud. All the trails doubled in difficulty, and I had my first break. I wheel hopped twice and on the final landing I snapped the drive shaft ears off. So now it is time to buy one of those high dollar ones.I had a spare front one, but not a rear. I drove home to find one, But when I got there it was the wrong size. I ended up running my front spare driveshaft in the rear. And with no problems it held up great. So off to the driveshaft shop this week. We had a blast we drove up the tunnel a level 10 trail right at new years. I hope everyone had a good new years.

Later

Back