• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tc yoke quality vs price

srb531

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
the object a 32 spline cv yoke for a np241 tc swap, i find yokes from $36- $125, some $60-75, is the cheap one cheap quality & the $125 high quality just overpriced ? i dont mind paying for a quality part ,but dont want to be overcharged for it. any advice or anyone done the swap , what yokes did you go with. thx

Yokes should cost $45-60. What do Advance Adapters or Tom Woods want for one? They both sell the same NP241 SYE kit.

got 2 from tom woods @ $75 each, reasonable price due to they have some special machining work done to fit properly on the ruby 241 tc. also considering jb conversions wants $125 each for the same yoke ????

I mixed up NP241/NP242 in my earlier post. I was thinking NP242. In any case, I believe TW may still source them from AA, I know they do for the NP242 and they work fine. I would call Advance Adapters (AA) and get a quote from them or someone else who sells AA yokes. $75 is on the high end of reasonable IMHO, but probably still worth it. $125 screams bend over.

Back