• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for RE 3.5" coils asap (or any 190 lb rate coil in the 3-4" range)

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
looking for some newer 190 lb + rated 3-4" coils asap. Probably gonna order the RE 3.5s in worst case, then them before seirra fest so I can adjust toe, caster etc afterward...

Re: Looking for RE 3.5" coils asap (or any 190 lb rate coil in the 3-4" range)

nice.

I have killer shocks. remote reservoir monotubes that are still in killer shape.
I ended up just cutting my coils down 1" last night . it seems to be good so far. and adjusting track bar to lower hole. and adjsuting upper. And adding a steering stabilizer.

Yah I was going to talk to Josh later and see if he wanted them instead. Id love to take them just to hoard them, but that would not be cool if Josh can use them.

yah the RE are 240lb. I posted 190lb+ in case people had other springs with other spring rates. I ended up chopping up my 5.5s

last I checked they were 185, and felt like it when I ran them. Way to soft for me.

yah the 5.5s are 185. cutting one ring off should have brought them up to around 200 lbs .

Back