• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**4340** CHROMOLY Dana 30 AXLE KITS $405 WITH WARRANTY AND SPICER 760 FORGED UJOINTS

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
4340 Chromoly inner and outer axles as well as the heavily copied Dana Spicer forged 760 ujoints.

CLICK HERE TO SEE/BUY THIS KIT

These will fit all dana 30's in the XJ, TJ, YJ, and ZJ.

Full one year unlimited warranty against breakage! If you break a axle, its covered.

$405

You will not have to wait a day or two just for the item to ship, then a few more to get it. We have multiple warehouses across the USA and you get your parts FAST!
file_47_5.jpg

Also...

For the Cherokee:
Air lockers starting at 705$.
Gear sets starting at 125$.
Front carrier $79.

Full re-gear and air locker package (Front & Rear) with compressor for both F&R - $2050.

Get your drivetrain parts for Less AND FASTER THEN ANYONE ELSE SHIPS TO YOUR DOOR.

We accept Credit cards, electronic checks, AND PAYPAL!

We offer Free 6 month same as cash Financing also!

Robert
RWK Haus Supply
[email protected]

Still a better deal then those other "black Friday" sell prices...

This as well as likely most all parts will be hit by a pricing change the 1st of the year.

Get your diff parts now and save money.

I can do 395$ for TJ Rubi axle kit in 4340 with spicer ujoints.

Pms sent and all returned on Thursday, ordered on Friday and arrived on Saturday.

Got a great product at a great price overnight, with great customer service. Cant ask for more.

Thanks Robert

I found this kit on the regular website. (New here on the forum. Long time Jeeper though) I E-mailed a question about u-jount size and got a quick response. I ordered the axle set on the Dec 5th and the box showed up at my house on the 7th. Super quick, easy to communicate with and good price. I found my new go-to place for new XJ build. Now I just need to find the time to install them. Tomorrow is gonna be a good day also, I'm ordering a locker for my 44! :cheers:

My wife and kids bought me this set for Christmas, along with Ball Joints. I destroyed my last set at the Chile Challenge in October. What a nice surprise! This was a great price, exceptional packaging and quality parts. I will definitely buy from RWK Haus again! :yelclap:

Back