• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Eaton E-locker

xjjunkie

NAXJA Forum User
anyone here anything about the eaton e-locker. found a deal on one for my 8.8, wholesaler told me that when its unlocked its like a open rear, but push the button and its a full locker. can use std. style rear cover. it has a small wire that gets sandwiched between the cover and the housing or you can drill a small hole in the case to run the wire out. any input ??

scot

I thought the elocker was limited slip when not engaged. Or is that the electrac? I also talked to someone at Drivetrain Direct a while ago and he indicated that the elocker was designed for mostly stock rigs that need posi to pull their boats out of the water, or situations like that. He said it was not designed for the hard core wheeling that you are going to do, Scot. BTW, stock covers suck. They need reinforcing at the least.

You and your friend coming on Mon?

Back