• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Eaton E-Locker

R

rangerjoe2001

is anyone using one in their axle?

I searched but all the posts were older.

Your gonna have to wait another 6 weeks while they finish there move to Mexico. Yup, Eaton moved there entire facility to Mexico.

installed mine in an HP44 w/5:13 this past january.
absolutly love it. quick acting, reliable, and strong.
the delivery time was a bit long, 3 weeks. But I have not heard of the production move to Mexico. My employer does a lot of business with eaton at the mashall MI plant. We havent heard an once of info about it.

Bought it through D&R Drivline in Jenison MI, 616 667 1308

Last edited:
so they moved their facility to mexico... que malo!!

i found a nice deal on one for the dana 44.. but i kinda want one in the front as well ... wonder when that dana 30 model is gonna come out?

Rawbrown said:
Your gonna have to wait another 6 weeks while they finish there move to Mexico. Yup, Eaton moved there entire facility to Mexico.

I doubt this means a 50% drop in price. Eaton gets a (n) from me.

Friend put one in his TJ. Went in easily. operation has been flawless. maybe 100-150 miles of wheeling.

i have had one in the rear of my tj for about two months now. works great on the trails. One thing i have noticed is that some mornings when i leave for school, as i go through the S turns leaving my apt complex it sorta feels like detroit in the back and has a few jerks, but then seems to drive fine after that for the rest of the day. Only does it after i park it for the evening... I dunno whats going on..... I talk to EATON about it and they said to continue driving it for a while and report back.

they also said that the elocker for the dana 30 wasnt suppose to go into production untill august, but if its anything like the d44, then it wont be until even later... I'm sorta questioning why i just didnt put dual ARB's in......

joe m

Re: Eaton E-Locker made in MEXICO what a BS!

Like many other "QUALITY" products from MEXICO with cheaper labor...
I used to buy Raybestos, after they have moved production lines to ASIA, I have put a BIG CROSS on thier product. It is because every other brake rotor warped or damaged.
SO MUCH FOR PRESERVING AMERICAN LABOR MARKET!(n)(n)
It all makes me want to :puke:

As a member of the US Army i try to buy stuff made in the USA, but sometimes ya cant. I guess ARB's are sounding better now.. Ive not heard of people with ARBs having trouble with them locking up when they arent supposed to.

Back