• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(2) Eaton E-Lockers for D60

CTeunuch

NAXJA Forum User
I have two slightly used E-Lockers I got from work. They're both for D60's, 4.56 and up and come with install kit/instructions. I'd like to get $400 each. I'll also take trades for a low mileage AX-15, 231 with SYE, D300, front longarms, a set of Ravines, or possibly a built 8.8 or HP30 as well.

How built of a 30? Iv got one with 456 and an aussie. Im not ready to pull it right now. But if you still have one of these when i am would you be interested?

How built of a 30? Iv got one with 456 and an aussie. Im not ready to pull it right now. But if you still have one of these when i am would you be interested?
I might be interested in trading one for a 30 like that, how many miles on the set-up? Was it professionally done? When would you be ready to pull it, I'm not in a huge rush for the axle.

I might be interested in trading one for a 30 like that, how many miles on the set-up? Was it professionally done? When would you be ready to pull it, I'm not in a huge rush for the axle.

Idk about the miles on the axle its self. but the aussie is maybe two years old, and the gears are about one.

Im not sure when Im going to ready to pull it. it depends on how long it takes me to build the 60 that Im going to pick up next week. I hope to have it done before the end of the winter.

I forgot to say that yes it was professionally installed.

Last edited:
Back