• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rolled my Jeep today....

DirtBound

NAXJA Forum User
... i was out wheeling with my buddies today and got a little sideways, caught a rut or a dry patch of dirt and rolled over on the drivers side and landed on the passenger side... i will have pics up shortly so you guys can assess the damage and see who has what parts that i can use to get this thing atleast running again. it is salvage able.

Is everybody involved ok?

yeah it sure is a bummer, the one passanger and myself are both ok, that oh crap bar i made came in reall handy...

rite after i got out of the jeep.
zmzgwl.jpg

most of the damage is on the hood... anyone have a 97+ hood layin around?
2z5w4up.jpg

passenger side A pillar, should be able to bang it out.
2r46cu9.jpg

some things i will need....

- hood
-front fascia/grill
-window
-fan and housing.

so far thats the only damage i have seen. im sure more will show up.

wow man sorry to see that! will keep my eyes and ears open for ya!

Nate time to hit the J yard .Good thing you didn't flopp this yesterday up in the hills on a one way cliff on one side road. Jeeps can be replaced. Glad you are ok. Did you get your speed fix now? just kidding.

hum? all red parts damaged, no damage to the black fender. gotta be a red thing for sure. seriously though, glad everyone is ok and ill keep my eyes and ears open for parts.

oh the fenders are definately damaged. both cracked by the doors...

I think we need to make a motion to ban all red Jeeps from this forum.
(and that all members have a AAA towing card...)
Tsk. Yer gonna have a problem with that one...... I have a red 94 2dr.

Dirtbound, the Jeep can be fixed. Glad you & your passenger are all right.

I have a fiberglass race hood if you want it. it has some damage but can be repaired pretty easily. PM me, ill sell it cheap. I also JUST gave my stock hood away, to Julio_a. you could see if he still has it, he just wanted to paint it and swap it for the hood that is on his XJ right now.

glad everyone is OK. dents and scrapes just make jeeps look better :D

X3, all hoods bolt up. I have a 98 hood on my 91.

Glad to hear everyone made it out safely, looks like it won't be too much trouble to repair at least.

Back