• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

some questions about long arms

JAGx1414

NAXJA Forum User
so im looking at the rock kralwer 3 link kit.. ive heard that rock krawler isnt any good and ive heard that they arnt bad. does any one have an opinoin on the rk 3 link long arm kit?. also tera flex has a long arm upgrade thats just the lower arms and mounts. would some thing like that be worth it or would the 3 link be the way to go? ive looked at the y link stuff but that is way much more that what i want to spend. is the y link stuff really worth the money?

also what about tera flex revolvers.. gimick or worth the money?

sorry for the essay...

thanks much -john

yea i just saw that.. and read about revolvers too so what i heard 3 link is good and revolvers are kinda ify.. im thinkin ima get the three link and screw the revolvers....

ima call RK but does any one know if the 3 link has hardware to bolt on the mounts or is at all welding?

You have to bolt them on, then weld them. The only problem I see with the 3 link design is if you manage to break the upper arm, or if you break the mount off of the frame, it'll be nearly impossible to get you home. And yes, the y-link will be worth it.

Back