• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hood Vent Recommendation

DaffyXJ

NAXJA Member #929
:thumbup: I just got a set of Hood vents from RACE ACE Hood Louvers. This is an excellent choice. (Note: I'm Not associated with the company)
They went on really well, look great and the Temp has dropped 20 degrees.

I recommend them.
There are a few pics at the bottom of this directory.

http://www.tqci.net/~scot/index2/

Those are very nice. Do you have a web site for Race Ace?

Hoy cow! what's the story behind the green CJ ........mudslide?............halacaust?
Nice job one the vents, are they louvered or flat like a grate?,kinda hard to tell but do go well with the hood.

RACEACE.COM
Saw them in JP Magazine. Ran about 130. But for the ease on install, the look, performance and lack of fabrication effort, well worth it.

HackedXJ,
Those pics are from a Big Dogs event www.bigdogsoffroad.com (east coast organizer) held in Winchester VA. It was Spring Fling 2003. They had a mud hole run. That guy ran it the wrong way, got stuck, and when his buddy's tried to pull him out they actually bent the tub like 30 degrees. Had 3 trucks tugging on him. It was great fun.

The vents are louvered.

Back