• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

REGISTRATION WF 2015

RAM-ROD

NAXJA Forum User
Registration will be open tomorrow January 8th at 6:00 Am and stay open as of now until Midnight February 20th.
Register early as we may have to move the cut off date depending on the shirt company. Pleas use the link below.

Click me

Ram" See you at WinterFest 2015...15th annual"Rod

Anthony Steineke wins the award for being the first to register. :party:

Ram" Looks like my form works" Rod

We have three...come on guys lets not wait till the last min.

Four!

Just making sure, midnight on the 20th, right?

Kidding, I just registered.

done, if I can get that small shirt in a kids size that would be cool, I can let you know the exact size if we can do it.

No kid sizes.

I looked into child size shirts and the problem is that we would have to have a second screen (2 screens) made in a smaller size, at a cost of $45 each.

The reason behind this is that in order for us fat guys to have a design that doesn't look like a postage stamp on our back, it needs to be bigger than what will fit on a child size shirt.

Sorry, no child size shirts. I would love to buy one for my granddaughter too but it can't be done at a reasonable cost

Back