• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB inexpensive DD

redneck

NAXJA Forum User
Well Ill know next week for sure but, it looks like Ill be in Savannah, TN for a few months for work. Of course, both of my XJ's are in AZ. Im in TN and need a vehicle. Im looking for a XJ, ZJ, WJ?, MJ for a DD. Needs to be able to be driven to Lower AL every other weekend. Craigslist has a ton of Jeeps but Id rather help out a fellow NAXJA member. Here is the catch. Im hoping to only spend about $2000. Let me know!

Aaron

Whats the specs? Im interestef but Id still like a jeep more because I know what and how to fix it if it breaks.

Eddie bauer, leather, sun roof, power everything, 4.0, 4x4, auto, cold ac, hot heat, all the power works. Paint is pretty good. Small faded spot on the d pillar. Ill get a pic of it when I get a chance.

Im good ways away from you tho...

When i decide to get an XJ i ll call Bogosia

I just sold a 95 for 1600. It ran awesome. Had faded paint real badm but it would have been perfect.

Thats really what Im looking for.

Next week ill know for sure and will be making the purchase. Looking at the Jackson TN and Huntsville AL Craigslist, I dont think ill have a problem finding one. Ive got a 95 and 96. It would be cool to get my first 97+. They are out there in my price range believe it or not. I dont mind the 2wd. plenty of time in the future to put an Atlas in :laugh3:. Depends on how Lowrange2's explode'r looks lol It is a rather good distance though :twak:

DSCN4866.jpg

DSCN4868.jpg

DSCN4862.jpg

DSCN4863.jpg

DSCN4865.jpg

It's a decent ride but I don't know that it'd be worth a trip all the way down here unless you're dying for a Sploder.

Back