• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Seen any for sale?

From everything I have been able to find out, just swapping the wheel is not a graceful option. At best you lost your self-cancelling turn signals. This is a DD, so I really do prefer not to be the old guy driving around with his turn signal on all day.

The next best option is probably to swap then entire column to one from a '94 or earlier. I have no idea what all wiring connections are likely to be different, but I fully expect something to be different about the cruise control wiring.

My biggest problem with that steering wheel is not the airbag, but rather the location of the horn buttons. On the rare occasion when I really need them I can never seem to find them. A horn button should be in the center of the steering wheel.

I used to drive a company car that had those horn button's they really sucked in downtown driving I could never find the stupid thing's quickly.

I couldn't agree more with my 2000. A person cut across lanes last week, I locked up the brakes and went the horn and "nothing", they still tagged me! I couldn't find any damage so........

That's another nice one! I'm looking for another project that I can build my way so stock would be best.

Still looking so BTT!

Hey, i have an MJ that's going for sale in your neighborhood! Technically a short bed, but really it's a bobbed longbed.

Didn't even think to see if there were other local NAXJA folk since i moved to Mesa over Christmas.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Hey, i have an MJ that's going for sale in your neighborhood! Technically a short bed, but really it's a bobbed longbed.

Didn't even think to see if there were other local NAXJA folk since i moved to Mesa over Christmas.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

PM sent

That looks real clean, going to check on it! Thx

Back