• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How bad was my toe?

I reread last reply ahead of mine its golden on the spot.

I to have never engaged a alignment shop. My xj runs straight and drives better than stock xjs.
The entire suspension is fabbed by me even axle control arm mounts. Completely stripped axle to a bare houseing and started from scratch.

3 link mounts are raised 2" higher from factory location frame side is all mine to. Aswell as track bare mounts n steering. Itrs truly a one of a kind has great angles due to axle end being raised

I wish i could say i did it ounce but i haven't ive built loved it learned more then cut it apart and changed it lots over tge years as my knowledge has grown.

Somethings i thought i loved were wrong.
Its currently the best it's ever been. Im sure someday ill change it again but its pretty damn good now.

Steering its tight at any speed you wanna go in smooth or rough terrain drives like its on rails no tire were wobbles or bump steer. Flex streer at extreme ends of travel is even very minimal.

For me there arent any shops that could tune anything better than i can because ive done it lots learned from my wrongs learned what is correct and even what i like and dont. In the beginning none of this is known. Now more is known with lots more to learn.

These things are just tonsvof fun

f1f363554de7c699d038a3f99aaac4b8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Back