• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Ringgold PA EZ Pull / Salvage yard

Hammered

NAXJA Forum User
It was my first time there... First time to any Pull it Yard. They had a boatload of XJs OLDER MODELS and a few MJs most were picked apart but there were a few with some nice seats, looked like more than a few DANA 44s... all I found that I wanted was the GC V8 Track bar and a Chevy Jack..,

Didnt see any newer XJs... but it was raining and I was on my own. So I didnt stay as long as I woulda liked to.

"more than a few Dana 44's" :bs: ....yea but none are from the rear of a Cherokee. I've scoured that yard many times.

I went a few weeks ago and picked up a stock front skid plate...The jeep also had a transfercase skid still on it that I didnt buy. If anyone's interested in looking at it, it's in the furthest yard, down buy joe's used parts. It also had the stock gas tank skid, I believe it was plastic though.

Hammered said:
I saw 44s, go scour again.

Went to Harrys in Hazleton, their "stands" are just steelies welded together hahah. I like how the EZ pull props up their vehicles a hell of alot better.

yeah plus harrys rapes you on pricing.. people @ ez pull are cheap!

Hammered said:
Also... the axles (Rear) are 10 bucks. You just gotta take it off.

bucket seats are 5 bucks... Makes me wish I had an older cherokee.

I go to new ringgold too, as far as I know the axles are 35 bucks on the price sheet, but its still cheaper than anywhere else. Its a good yard with good prices and alot of xjs. I got all my skids there and some lift components in good shape, worth the trip.

Hey, next time through see if you can find a set of heated mirrors for a 98. Hows their supply of ZJ's ? Would like a set of heated mirrors for that too. If I can swing it I might head over there next week depending on the weather. I hate working in mud and snow.

Putting them on thios weekend. I've been painting / getting my axle / tires / various other tid bits... (Just got the SYE in the mail today.)

So yes I hope to have them mounted by this Sunday. I started tearing off the plastic corners this week. I'm going to need a hand doing these bumpers or they would be on already. My buddy is ready for me this weekend!

Hammered said:
Putting them on thios weekend. I've been painting / getting my axle / tires / various other tid bits... (Just got the SYE in the mail today.)

So yes I hope to have them mounted by this Sunday. I started tearing off the plastic corners this week. I'm going to need a hand doing these bumpers or they would be on already. My buddy is ready for me this weekend!

So are you going to be ready to test them out on April 26th?? New bumpers are just like brand new white sneakers....ya gotta scuff them up a little so they look cool.:laugh:

I have an older Rigid front winch bumper, and it has seen some hard pulls and is holding up very well. Just used it to push over an old basketball net/pole at my house. I just drove right into the pole, making sure to hit it on a good flat spot on the bumper. That pole didn't stand a chance!! :gee:

Just what do you guys use to get an axle out of a junkyard? They are way to heavy to move with just two people and the lots are littered so bad with broken metal and windows just waiting to puncture my truck's tires...

The EZ pull in New Ringgold has this old bus with the roof chopped off that will carry your parts for you, or they will let you drive one of the yard cars around to pick up your stuff yourself.

Back