• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ringgold Jeep Jam And Ride

JabosXJ

NAXJA Forum User
jeepjam.jpg
Ringgold%20Jeep%20Jam%20And%20Ride

Damnit this is disappointing. Last year this was during Bonnaroo and I couldn't go. This time it's the weekend before and now it's canceled? :explosion

Ok I misread the whole thing about Aetna. Fortunately I just saw a commercial for this on TV and I will be attending. Who else is going to this?

what happened with today? i waited dude. what a waste of gas.

Just to let you all know we are still planning on riding at Aetna mtn sun June 8th. I hope to see all on sat for the Jeep Jam at Ringgold CDJ exit 348 Ringgold GA. We are having a few more events this year including RTI ramp contest test your flex!!! Jeep Show and Shine for the guys that like to see their rig shine!! Even the kids will have activities to do including a ride on the Raminator MONSTERTRUCK!! Door prizes will be given away which includes Warn M8000, Warn winch recovery kit, ETC!!!! And if you have any jeep stuff that you are tired of looking at we are having a swap meet also free to enter!! We will also be having a sale on wheels, tires, and Superior chromo axles!!

ok what day is this actually on because the tv commercial says saturday june 7th.

Back