• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ebrake Cable Clips? Cant find them

PapaGeno21

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I have disks in the rear of my XJ. Havent had an ebrake for over a year as I kept getting the run around as to what cables to get so I just said screw it.

Well some dude is parting out his XJ and had brand new cables never installed from teraflex.

I have them sitting next to me, and they are basically this cable, just not sure on the length.

http://store.summitracing.com/partd...4294838972+4294842477+400619+115&autoview=sku

Heres my problem. ON that cable you see the 2 clips on the ends, that hold the cable into the caliper bracket and then the brake cable mount on the frame rail.. Well my cables dont have that.. Its like as if they didnt come with them.

Where can I get these clips? I cannot find them ANYWHERE. I called dealerships, went to 2 napas and 2 failzones and no one has them...

Please help guys Id love to run these.

I dont need to do that, I have the correct cables now.

They are made for disk brakes.

I just dont have those spring things that holds the actual sleeve in place.

Back