• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ride at Rausch Creek

Lynn

NAXJA Forum User
Today was a ride at Rausch for those who have been active in developing trails out there. I led a group of 15 or more (maybe it was 20?). There were four Cherokees. We did the new stuff that was just cut. The stock vehicles sat out the first section which is only about 200 feet long, the second section a few of them were able to run it, taking bypasses and having good spotting. I saw a couple areas where other bypasses could be worked in. There are also a few more trees that need to go. I came way too close a couple of times and as the trails get broken in and more slippery, we don't need people sliding into trees unnecessarily. When completed, this will be a good trail for club rides, to keep the whole group together. In the afternoon the group then did a trail that John K. and others built, similar in that major obstacles have bypasses.

Pics are at http://www.imageevent.com/tealj Excuse all the pictures of teal jeeps, the guy who bought my TJ was there and somehow a lot of pics were taken of both of us. :oops: Update on the rollcage. I was in and out of my vehicle probably 30 times today. I never tripped or hit my head. A lot of people have told me how many different ways that cage could have been designed or installed, but after today I'm thrilled with it.

[quote:40df4a2883="Lynn"] A lot of people have told me how many different ways that cage could have been designed or installed, but after today I'm thrilled with it.[/quote:40df4a2883]

There will always be critics...important thing is your happy with it.

Going to check the pics...

Back